The period of pregnancy is precious in the life of every woman. The overall period of pregnancy comprises of nine months where the mother carries her baby. This is a period where the woman has to be careful and has to take care of her health properly. The mother can feel unique changes in her pregnancy month by month which is because of the development of baby inside the womb of the mother. The baby grows as time passes and every month two or three of his organs start formation.
Growth of baby every month
1. In the first month the baby develops the brain and spinal cord then slowly heart beats and digestive system develop. All these things develop gradually as it gets the nutrition from the mother.
2. During the second month of pregnancy the main organs of baby like arms and limbs form. Also the height of the baby increase in measure of millimeter.
3. From the fourth to sixth month the baby starts developing its nervous system and along with that tiny nose eyes and lips also starts forming.
4. In the last three months the baby is still under the process of its lung formation and which is why during the last month of pregnancy the mother can clearly feel the response of the baby.
5. In the last month the baby also grows height and weight which is 45-51 cm and 4 kg respectively.
The above mentioned were the growth of baby which is seen during pregnancy
Tips for pregnancy month by month
During the time of pregnancy women undergo various changes in their routine schedule.
1. In the starting months women feel a sensation of constant urination so in that case she must take a doctor’s advice as soon as possible
2. Pregnant women feel tired easily even after doing minimal work so rest is very important
3. Exercise will help you keep your body fit as pregnant women gain weight very soon
4. Males should help his female partner by adjusting and taking good care of her
The other problems faced during pregnancy month by month is insomnia, nosebleed and frequent head ache attacks. The best method to be fit is by following a good exercise regime and yoga.